My Hawthorn dress is done! So why I am I posting about PJs? Well I made a fabric covered belt for the dress, and still need to get a buckle, so I haven’t taken any pics yet. (BTW, anyone have any favorite sources for belt buckles? Good ones seem hard to find!)
Anyway, on to the less-exciting PJs. I made up another pair based on the pattern I copied from my ratty old PJs. There’s not much to tell here. These went together in two nights (cut the first, sewn the next) which might be a record for me. I’m such a slow sewer, makes me envious of other bloggers who can knock projects out in a matter of hours.
The fabric is a cotton lawn I ordered online somewhere. It’s light and cool – which is a must for summer PJs. You might recognize it. I used it to finish my facings on my Hawthorn. And the tie was repurposed from a package of washcloths that I bought at Target. The pre-sewing me would have tossed the ribbon out, but now I see little things like that as free notions!