Unfortunately my fabric didn’t photograph very well. It’s a lightweight cotton that’s embroidered with a leaf pattern. Please forgive those wrinkles — I wore this to work today and it got pretty crumpled. When I got home it was just too hot to iron it again – we don’t have air conditioning. 😦
This time around I made the waist a little smaller, since my first dress was a little big around the middle. I think it fits better. I also decided to add a lining because the fabric is pretty thin.
And of course, I had to add another embroidered label.
I like this pattern, but I think two Hazels are enough for now . . . maybe! 🙂