Last week I got a lovely and unexpected surprise – thestitchsharer nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much! This is such a nice compliment and boost of confidence for this tiny little blog of mine. 🙂
According to the rules for this award, a recipient is supposed to (1) thank and link back to the nominator, (2) tell seven things about themselves and (3) nominate some more blogs (According to Google, there are various ideas about how many blogs you are supposed to nominate, the range is from 7-15.)
Seven Things About Me:
1. I’m a nerd and I accept it.
2. I’ve been married for 11 years and share my tiny house with two big dogs: Abby, who is 15 and Buddy who is 5.
3. I’ve completed NaNoWriMo twice, and have the “winner” t-shirts to prove it.
4 . I have a serious sweet tooth and I love almost all baked treats and candy. If I lived alone I’d probably eat cookies for dinner several times a week. 🙂
5. I love my day job and I think I’m pretty lucky to feel that way.
6. I like to swim, even though I’m not very good at it. I wish I was a runner, but my body refuses to cooperate.
7. I drive a POS car, and I don’t care because it’s paid off and I only need to get gas about once a month.
Blogs I’d like to nominate, in alphabetical order: